LS801P - 1x18-inch Rear Loaded Active Subwoofer
First choice in active subwoofers, the LS801P combines a cast-frame 18-inch bass driver with a rear-loaded bass horn enclosure made from 15mm birch ply covered in rugged black carpeting (black Ultrathane painted version - LS801PB is also available). Now add 2500 watts of onboard peak power featuring full-time "invisible" limiting. Result - a rugged, high-powered "earth mover." Balanced XLR inputs are included along with 1/4-inch TRS inputs which, at the push of a button, can handle either line-level or speaker-level signals (you can simply connect it to any full-range speaker for quick and easy setups). Connections also include both XLRM and 1/4" Output Link jacks for interconnecting up to 10 LS801P's in larger concert systems. An additional XLR 'Mono Blend Input' allows the LS801P to function in a stereo system by blending the balanced L & R signals from a stereo mixer and creating a single in-phase mono signal.
The control panel features a +/- 12dB Level pot for matching the LS801P's output with the rest of the system, a tunable 90 to 150Hz HF Roll off pot to let you match the LS801P to any full-range enclosure without an electronic crossover, a unique Shape control that modifies the bass response, a Line/Speaker Input Level button and LED's to indicate Power, Limit and Clip.
Hardware includes four steel inset handles, a steel top-mounted pole-stand adapter, a heavy-gauge curved steel grill and tilt-back wheels.
- Black Ozite (Carpet) Finish
- Black Ultrathane (Painted) Finish
- Integrated 2500 Watt Amplifier (Peak - 1500 Watts Program)
- 18-inch Woofer
- Max SPL 140dB Peak (134dB Continuous)
- 45Hz – 150Hz with Adjustable HF Roll-Off
- 45Hz – 90Hz Variable Boost Frequency
- Paralleled XLR and 1/4-inch Selectable Line or Speaker Level Inputs
- Excursion, Peak and Thermal Woofer Protection
- Integrated All Metal Speaker Pole Mount Adaptor
- Solid 5/8-inch (15mm) Birch Plywood Construction
- Made in Canada