E152 - 15-inch / 2-inch Passive Loudspeaker
The compact and efficient E152 features a 2-inch high frequency driver mounted on an ABS Waveguide horn and a 15-inch woofer with 4-inch voice-coil. This 1400-watt cabinet has a carefully chosen crossover point, seamlessly matching the directivity characteristics of the woofer to the horn. As the most compact enclosure in its class, the ultra-high output E152 is perfect for application in medium to large sized venues.
The E152 can be utilized vertically or horizontally. The rotatable 80° x 50° horn means high frequency dispersion can be tailored to suit the cabinet’s placement.
Integrated flypoints and standmount adaptor means the E152 can be easily used as a front-of-house box or stage monitor in any install, touring or club rig.
The unique cabinet shape makes for tighter arrays and the ability to fly the cabinet much closer to walls and ceilings than most conventional boxes.
When used with the EP152 processor, the E152 can be easily bi-amplified, or used with any élite series subwoofer for extended low frequency support.
E152 - Black Ozite (Carpet) Finish
E152B - Black Ultrathane (Painted) Finish
- 2800 Watt Full Range Loudspeaker (1400 Watts Program)
- 15-inch Woofer / 3-inch HF Driver (1.5-inch Throat)
- Max SPL 132dB Peak (129dB Continuous)
- Designed for Front-of-House or Monitor applications
- 80º x 50º ABS Rotatable Custom Waveguide Horn
- Advanced PTC™ High Frequency Driver Protection
- 2 x Speakon™ and 2 x 1/4-inch Parallel Inputs
- Integrated All Metal Speaker Standmount Adaptor
- Solid 5/8-inch (15mm) Birch Plywood Construction
- Made in Canada