One of the most revered prefixes in the history of synthesis returns. Welcome the arrival of the JUPITER-80—a live-performance powerhouse that pays homage to its legendary namesake with road-proven hardware and massive sound, yet blasts into the future with advanced SuperNATURAL technology. The JUPITER-80’s expressive, organic approach to synthesis makes a new world of sound design possible with multilayered SuperNATURAL textures under the control of a full-color touchscreen and creative hands-on controllers. Experience the metamorphosis of a legend with the all-new JUPITER-80!
Version 2 adds;
- Three types of low-pass filters; combined with the previous type, a total of four filters are now available
- New MFX structures; in addition to the previous parallel connection, a total of five structures (including serial connection) are available
- A Registration Play screen for easier access to sounds during live performance
- Better integration with SONAR software; a dedicated plug-in for your computer lets you easily map the JUPITER-80 to control SONAR’s faders and soft synths
- - Powerful integrated SuperNATURAL synthesis engines designed for legendary vintage synth sounds to realistic organic acoustic sounds and more.
- - Single Tone is equivalent to the performance of powerful single synthesizer—stack four of these to create a mind-blowing “Live Set”
- - Tone Blender tweaks multiple parameters of tones in realtime for complex, emotive sonic movement during performance
- - Fast, friendly operation with intuitive front panel and color touchscreen optimized for live performance
- - 76-note semi-weighted synth keyboard, and 256 polyphonic voices (varies according to sound-generator load)
- - USB-memory Song Player/Recorder for backing tracks or quick idea capture
- - Easy integration with computers via built-in USB-MIDI/Audio interface